Friday, August 13, 2010

The McDonaldization of my Affection - January 2, 2010

It’s easy to find fault within negative things
Reading in between the lines, if you know what I mean
Nothing will ever be perfect if you don’t believe it to be
Or believe in the chance that it could happen, possibly
It’s easy to feel discouraged in a malnourished world
But I know that deep down inside I have the talent that swirls
Positive energy…call it God, call it whatever you will
Definitions really don’t matter, it’s what’s inside that is real
This believe system founded on solid principles
Backed with above average credentials…
Decent good looks with charisma to match
Got too many things going to right now - to bury the hatchet
To sit and be stagnant….while life passes me by
Fuck that shit man I got to get up and try
And like a magnet I just need to attract some much needed attention
Because like attracts like
And what I’d like right now is for a hottie to match some
Make that all of my standards
Not superficial but unique in their own way
Kind of like mcdonalds, hot off the grill and you can have it your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment