Friday, August 13, 2010

230 Words of Hate - March 2, 2008

(I forget what this was about, but it kind of sucks. not one of my better ones:)



Don't take my honesty for weakness –
Anymore – Like a revolving door -
In due time, everything will just pan out –
But in the meantime, I don't want to think about –
Anything but autopilot –
My brain shuts down and everything dies out –
Like a forest fire –
All the desires are about to expire –
Getting older by the minute –
Nothing makes sense anymore but the frequent –
Breakdowns –
And hand me downs –
All the credit card debt is wearing me down –

Long distance relationships –
Like a ship that's sinking slowly –
Nevermind, forget about it –

Anxiety and emptiness –
Priorities catch a feeding glimpse –
Into the uncertain –
Nothing on the surface –
Waiting for the curtians –
To close.

It keeps getting colder –
Seems like everyone knows –
the struggles I deal with –
And troubles I'm feeding –
Forget about that –
I'll be fine just believe me.

Getting through these dog days –
Hip hip horay –
Exitement is always –
Optimistically nonexistant.

Can you replace it?
I doubt that you can..
why don't you just find a replacement –
and go on existing?
Yeah, keep feeding me bullshit –
I doubt that you'll hear me –
Trust nobody –
What an endearing quality –
More like enduring –
The vision is blurry –
Better call up the doctor and get more pills in a hurry –
So nervous and worried –
Wishing on stars –
And the only thing that's for certain –
Is a fairy tale ending –
and a heart that stays hurting

No comments:

Post a Comment