Wednesday, March 23, 2011

W E A L L F A L L D O W N

Don’t feel like commenting on a broken plane
Flying so low, against the grain – it grabs me steady
So we gonna get ready
Im not a hero or your antidote
For this depressing anecdote
Get on the bandwagon, we’re about to fall off
One by one WE ALL FALL DOWN
ALL FALL DOWN
We all fall down

It doesn’t hurt me now
Cause I feel no pain
All the worthlessness and empty gains
On my bedside – just another night
Of endless sleep – No its not alright
Cause one by one WE ALL FALL DOWN
WE ALL FALL DOWN
We all fall down

Now this is the moment
I’m supposed to ignore all this bullshit
Put my feet on the ground and walk ahead with a purpose
And no it’s not worthless - I know I’m impervious
To this clouded condition they call depression is permanent
It permeates through my body – full of decay and debauchery
When was the last time you stepped foot on my property?
It’s probably been many years – Since we’ve seen through the windowpane
Outlook is distorted when you lack all the simple things
Cause one by one like Dominos – once one has been struck - we all fall down
WE ALL FALL DOWN
We all fall down

No comments:

Post a Comment