Friday, October 22, 2010

2 No 1 N Particular

It’s 2 late 2 say I should have been
There 4 U when U needed a friend
2 lean on, a shoulder 2 cry on,
Ignored U I have, but today we shall move on
They say Time Heals All Wounds
Well if that statement is true, then my timing could use
A little better placement – because N the technology age of facebooking friends
True reason is lost – never 2 B heard from again
We can’t reenact the past – but it is possible 2 formulate a long lasting
Impression - and it’s from the pits of depression that I write this to U –
These words of congestion, confession and truth.
Your suggestions have been noted N my memories of the fondest times
Like back N the day when we used 2 get high
On life by living N the moment – better hold onto them tightly
Don’t know about U but I consider those moments golden

No comments:

Post a Comment