Monday, January 23, 2012

Crazy Dream

My dad decided that I should go work for him at the barber shop he owns. He was opening a new position for secretary. Yes, a secretary at a barber shop is pretty weird but whatever. So I go in and all of a sudden, there is this church group waiting for me. They are all nice and everything and after some small talk they talk a little more about their religion. It is a branch of Catholic, they said. So I reluctantly agreed to go to one of their meetings after work that day.
They actually had an office set up behind the barber shop that my dad was renting for them. So the first thing they told me is that they have meetings every other day. Then during the meeting, they spit us up into groups of 4. I was happy that there were 2 hot girls in my group. The other member was this older woman, a very mean woman. During the meeting, they were insistent that I become more involved with their cause, all the while without getting into what the actual cause was. I was happy though because I hit it off well with the two hot girls. After the meeting was over I was actually pretty happy, and more interested in scoring with the hotties than learning more about their cult religion.
The next meeting was more than just a little bit interesting. I arrived at the office a few minutes early and walked in on a previous group having their meeting. It was weird because there were beatings going on! There were a bunch of naked people getting whipped repeatedly.
I immediately turned away to run to the door but was met by one of the hot girls I was talking with the other day. She brought me some presents – 2 pieces of cake to be exact. I didn’t know what to do other than to accept the gifts as a goodwill gesture. She then started coming on to me. I didn’t know what to do or even if it was appropriate because she looked very young, like 18. So next comes in the other hot girl and she had a gift for me as well, another piece of cake. She also looked young, about 18. She started coming on to me as well. Then the last member of the group came in, the older woman. She said that because I accepted the gifts, I had to join in as a full-on member. I didn’t know what to make of everything. My biggest concern was that the girls were all at least 18, but I was too scared to ask. Also, I noticed several scars on the girls’ body. Evidence of beatings it looked like.
We then go to a large house, a converted church office building with lots of bedrooms. The girls told me to meet them in a certain room and then they left. As I was walking around the house, trying to find each room, I accidentally walked in to this other room. Again, there was a bunch of naked people getting beaten. I was scared shitless.
I ran out of there as quick as I could. In the next room I entered, one of the hot girls was in there waiting for me. She immediately stripped me down to my boxers and started doing sexual favours. Before things got too intense, I told her I wasn’t comfortable with everything. I asked her what about God? She then got real tearful and admitted the reason why she was coming on to me was because she had been bad and this was her punishment from God. I told her she was crazy.
She told me not to tell anyone because part of the religion was to never reveal the punishments from God. It was difficult to hear this, being raised in the Christian faith but before I could get a word in, the other girl walks in. She was this beautiful red head with silky soft skin and giant breasts. We started kissing right away. Meanwhile, the other girl was sobbing uncontrollably in the corner…..All of a sudden, the mean old woman walks in! She alerts me that it was now time for confessions and she quickly lead me to this huge, open area.
A bunch of older men stood there with whips in hand and masks over their head. They were smaller in size, much smaller than me and were immediately concerned that I might overtake them, given my huge muscles or something. The mean old woman left the room and shut the door, perhaps waiting for my beating to begin. But the guys were afraid to hit me. Instead they told me God has saved me this time but next time, be ready to accept my punishment!
After a few minutes of small talk, I exited the room and started running for the door, fearing for my life. As I was frantically trying to unlock the front door, the redhead girl approached me and tried to coax me into staying. “It’s really not that bad”, she said. She offered to give me the best sex ever but I could not subject myself to the potential beatings afterword. Soon thereafter, the other hot girl approached me and started pleading with me as well. I immediately had a change of heart, and my desires got the best of me. The 3 of us go into this bedroom and we start having sex. Before I could finish, the mean older woman walks in, flanked by about 10 security guards. They raise their whips, in position to beat me unmercifully…..I’m scared shitless by this point, completely naked and vulnerable…..Then I wake up. What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment